About

The M.B. Skinner Company was founded in 1898 and located in Chicago, IL, by the sole owner of the same name. The first products offered were repair clamps needed by the oil and gas industries mainly in refineries and oil and gas gathering operations. The company has gone through many changes in the last 100 years, but still manufactures what we call the "Cadillac" clamps of the industry.

In January of 2000, The Skinner Company, Inc., was once again a family owned business and today is proudly a woman owned business with Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certification. Today the Skinner product line includes various pipeline repair clamps, service saddles, and drilling devices for the gas and water industry; all in which are made in the USA.

Powered By OpenCart The Skinner Company © 2017